How to edit your profile on Pinterest
Found In: Social Networks
Here are some tips on how to edit your profile if you ever want to do so.
- There are two ways to begin editing your profile. Firstly you can roll over your name in the top right corner and select “Settings”. If you are on your profile you can simply click on “Edit profile”.
- Under “Edit profile” you will be able to edit your email address if you are no longer using it and would like another default address in place.
- Go to “Change email settings” in order to edit the notifications that you are set up to receive. Mark the items that you want sent to you and then click on “Save settings”.
- To change your password, enter your old password, and then enter your new password twice and click on “Change password”.
- You can also then edit the information in your information boxes if you would like to do things like change your username or your location.
- You can also choose to upload or change your profile picture. Having a profile picture on Pinterest will make you seem a lot more interesting. You may get more followers this way.