How to Create an Account with PhotoBucket
Found In: Photo
If you want to use Photobucket the first thing you will need to do is to create a Photobucket account. There are some easy steps you can follow in order to achieve this.
Signing up with Twitter or Facebook
On the sign up page towards the right-hand side of the screen you have the option to sign up using Facebook or Twitter. This makes it easier for you as all of the information you need to provide is already there.
Signing up without Twitter or Facebook
- Firstly you should go to www.photobucket.com, the homepage for Photobucket. If you are unable to click on the link to access the website, simply copy and paste it into your URL and press Enter.
- At the top of the page on the right there are two options: Sign in and Sign up. Select “Sign up” if you want to continue with the account creation process. (You will use the Sign in button later when you have already created an account and are returning to the Photobucket website to make use of it).
- This will take you to a form that you have to fill in to register for Photobucket.
- First enter the username you would like to use for your Photobucket account. Think about this a little bit beforehand. You want your username to be one that really reflects who you are as a person. You should also remember that your username will have to unique, so make sure that you think of more than one username before signing up in case your first option is already being used by someone else.
- Then select the password that you will use with your account. Remember that the password you choose should be something that is easy for you to remember. At the same time it should also be something that other people will not easily be able to guess. Think about this carefully.
- The give a valid email address. Your email address is needed so that the verification email can be sent to you and so that you will be able to access your account if you ever forget your password.
- Select your gender and your birth date form the options provided.
- You will then have to prove that you are human by completing the security verification section. This simply involves typing in the words that are shown to you on the screen. If you cannot see them you will have the option of generating new word and trying again.
- Click on the “Sign me up” button to confirm your account registration. Remember that by doing this you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site. It is suggested that you actually read these terms first before agreeing to them.
- Then choose whether you want the standard deal or the Pro deal.