How to Cancel Your PhotoBucket Account
Found In: Photo
If for whatever reason you would like to cancel your Photobucket account, follow these simple steps to do so.
- Firstly you should go to www.photobucket.com, the homepage for Photobucket. If you are unable to click on the link to access the website, simply copy and paste it into your URL and press Enter.
- Login on the homepage using your username and password.
- There is a tab called “Account Options”. Click on this. You will then see an option called “Cancel Account”. Click on that to continue with the cancellation process.
- If you like you can give Photobucket some feedback with the appropriate link. You don’t have to do this but f you have any serious concerns that you would like to voice or if there is an opinion that you want heard, then clicking on the feedback link will allow this to happen.
- READ THE WARNINGS ABOUT ACCOUNT CANCELLATION! This is very important. There are things that you absolutely have to know when it comes to cancelling your account. For example, if the only copies you have of your photos exist on Photobucket you will lose them altogether because there is no way to redeem your photos once you have cancelled your account. Read all of the warnings carefully in order to avoid disaster.
- You will have to then choose a reason for why you are leaving Photobucket and cancelling your account. You will also have to type in a verification code in order to make sure that you are human.
- You can now either click “Delete my account” or “Keep my account” (on the off chance that you have changed your mind at this late stage of the cancellation process).
- A confirmation widow saying that your account will be deleted within 48 hours will then appear.
- It is a good idea to check that your account has indeed been cancelled. The best way to do this is to go to the Photobucket homepage and try to login. If you cannot then your account has indeed been cancelled.
- Call Photobucket at 1-866-428-0596 to confirm that your account will indeed be cancelled.