Five Reasons to use Digg
Found In: Social Networks
- It is free and can generate a good following which could in turn generate many visitors to your website or blog
- You can attract followers in your particular niche by digging and commenting on articles within that niche.
- Digg makes it easy to find new information on a particular subject in which you are interested because the articles which are dugg are separated into various categories which makes them easy to scan or search.
- Because the most popular digs are posted on the main page, and those that are dugg by your followers appear on your My News page it is easy to find articles that are recommended by those who like the same things as you without having to spend hours surfing the internet.
- It can help direct traffic to your website.