Sell With Ease Using Vend Free POS Software
Found In: Business
Vend is a unique Point-Of-Sale software which eases the pain that retailers typically experience in selling to customers. It has grown to become one of the most widely used POS software globally with a wide customer base that continue to indicate satisfaction with its performance. Vend makes selling to customers very easy with its multiple-platform compatibility. You can use it not only on a PC but also on iPad and Mac so that you can actually carry it around with you. Additionally, Vend is able to connect seamlessly with the diverse contemporary hardware available ranging from barcode scanners, cash drawers to receipt printers and more.
Signing Up to Use Vend
Vend makes signing up to use the software a very easy process. All you need to do is to click on the ‘Try Vend For Free’ button at the top of the homepage after navigating to the website at Vendhq.com. Clicking on the link redirects you to the ‘Sign Up’ page where a form is presented for you to fill. The required fields include the following:
- Your Store Name
- Your Private Address (similar to a sub-domain on the Vend servers)
- First Name
- Last Name
After filling out these fields, you will need to confirm the information that appears in the fields for Country, Currency, Time Zone and Number of Stores. Once you are satisfied with the details provided, simply click the ‘Create My Account’ button beneath the form.
Cost of Using Vend
Vend has made using the software a very attractive proposition by providing a FREE trial period lasting for 30 days. This is an irresistible offer, especially as it does not require you to use your credit card.
Vend has two pricing models; monthly and annual as well as four subscription packages based on prices calculated using either of both previously mentioned models. They are as follows:
- Extra Small: This attracts no costs at all as it is absolutely free. It accommodates just a single outlet, as well as a maximum of one register. You can include 10 products and 1,000 customers. Only one user is allowed and the support offered with this package is community support.
- Small: This attracts a monthly billing of $39 while the annual billing is calculated at $35 per month. It accommodates just a single outlet, as well as a maximum of one register. You can include 100 products and 1,000 customers. Only one user is allowed and the client enjoys email support.
- Medium: This attracts a monthly billing of $69 while the annual billing is calculated at $59 per month. It accommodates a single outlet, as well as a maximum of two registers. You can include 1000 products and 1,000 customers. 10 users are allowed and the client enjoys email support.
- Large: This attracts a monthly billing of $99 while the annual billing is calculated at $85 per month. It accommodates multiple outlets, as well as a maximum of five registers. You can include 10,000 products and 10,000 customers. 20 users are allowed and the client enjoys email support.
- Extra Large: This attracts a monthly billing of $169 while the annual billing is calculated at $199 per month. It accommodates multiple outlets, as well as a maximum of fifty registers. You can include 50,000 products and 50,000 customers. 100 users are allowed and the client enjoys email support.
Benefits of Using Vend
Using Vend simplifies retailing for business owners and makes collection far easier for the and their customers as well. Here are just a few benefits that users are already enjoying by adopting Vend POS software as their choice:
- Works Both Online and Offline: Vend is designed to keep working and receiving for you even when you have internet connection challenges. You can rest assured that your receipts will keep rolling in and get updated to the Vend servers once your internet connection issues get resolved.
- Swift & Versatile Payments Options: You experience great ease by using Vend in receiving payment from customers. There are features that permit you to designate custom buttons for the acceptance of gift cards, cheques, cash and any other payment mode you prefer. Vend allows enables you to receive payments from the foremost payment providers globally including Paypal which simply increases your options in accepting payments.
- Move Around With Your POS: You no longer have to wait for your customers to queue up in order to attend to them as you can simply take your POS along with you while attending to your customers on the shop floor. As it is a mobile system, you dispense with the tedious and back-breaking old routines and truly engage your customer while taking advantage of their interest in making quick sales and increasing your bottom-line.
- In-Built Customer Loyalty Functionalities: You can truly build better relationships and keep customers coming back to you by leveraging the loyalty programme built into the Vend POS software. You can very easily save customer details and also offer incentives to make the most of your relationship with customers.
- Excellent Product Management: Vend has a very robust product management feature embedded in the system that allows you manage your entire catalogue, no matter how large with minimal hassles. Grouping of products or separation into units, adding of costs and retail prices as well as tags and discounts are just some of the functionalities that simplify the process of product management by using Vend.
- Inventory Management: Vend also makes it easy for you to manage your inventory without hassles. Track easily from anywhere you may be as Vend is a cloud-based software.
- Accurate Business Reports: Vend comes with a dashboard that makes it easy for you to monitor product performance as well as staff and customer performance. On Vend, it is easy to add new stores and registers and monitor performance wherever you may be.
- Optimize Productivity by Leveraging Vend API: There are tons of software you can plug into in order to make the most of your POS software. If you decide to build some custom applications, Vend API is available to synchronize with your applications and ramp up your productivity and user experience.