Get The Best Virtual Phone Service By Using SendHub
Found In: Business
The internet has continued to offer opportunities to businesses which radically changes the way they do business. Communications is certainly one of the most critical aspect of operations for any organization, whether for profit or non-profit and regardless of its size. It is therefore not surprising that communications is one of the areas in which there has been the most radical inventions. Actually, the internet itself as we know it today, is the result of the determination to discover a better way of communicating and it has obviously spawned several other inventions in the drive to fulfill that goal. Telephones, faxes and letters were once the most popular means by which communications took place before the advent of emails but even now, audio communications remain highly relevant yet the internet offers alternative means of making phone calls. Voice-Over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) has emerged as one of the most potent means of leveraging the internet to make calls an alternative to traditional phone lines. However, this technology has had its own drawbacks which have mainly been its audio quality and the fact that it is typically only as good as the internet connection it relies on. This simply means that, when/where the internet connection was good, the call was good but if the connection was bad, the call was just as bad. However, the evolution of technology has resulted in new generation frameworks such as 4G/LTE which have transformed VoIP quality and made it quite similar to traditional landlines. This has made it possible for some platforms to leverage these new generation technologies in delivering quality business phone services using VoIP. One such platform is SendHub.
SendHub is one of the most reputable online platforms providing business phone services. The platform offers its users a complete package that provides voice with landline quality, enhanced calling features, mobile messaging as well as call analytics. SendHub firmly states that its commitment is to bringing landline quality to mobile telephony in addition to making it available to various segments of the market regardless of size, budget and purpose. In a sharp contrast to most available offerings in the market, SendHub is quite uncomplicated and this is one of its unique qualities. Right out-of-the-box, the user begins to enjoy distinctive capabilities. According to the platform, a few advantages that SendHub bequeaths on its customers includes:
- No complicated setup protocols. The user begins to enjoy the PBX calling features almost immediately.
- SendHub throws out the rulebook with regards to service contracts. Customers do not need to sign any contracts, neither do they require their credit cards in order to get started on the platform.
- Uncomplicated management system that makes it unnecessary to incur costs hiring IT staff. There are also no technical skills needed to install or administer the system.
- SendHub works using the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD ) model thus there is no need to purchase new/additional hardware. It works with any device.
- Premium support is available for customers around the clock and it is free of charge with chat functions embedded within the app.
- Free trial for an unlimited period and billing method based on the Pay As You Go model for maximum customer convenience.
Features of SendHub
One of the best testimonials that has been given for SendHub comes from an industry professional with invaluable experience; Hossein Eslambolchi, former CTO at AT&T. According to Eslambolchi, SendHub 2.0 is the very best VoIP quality he has heard and he makes this statement with 20 years of experience behind him. The amazing features offered by this platform to its customers include the following:
- Voice Features: These include Call Transfer which allows the user to transfer a call to another SendHub number within the company. There are also the Auto Attendant, Device Forwarding as well as Voice Transcription functionalities.
- Text Messaging Features: These include Messaging Options which allow text messages to be scheduled for sending to individuals or groups. There are also the Message Forwarding, Bulk SMS and File Attachment functionalities. The Bulk SMS function uses a shortcode (66555) to do high-volume texting while the Attachments function allows the users to send files in various formats including PPT, Excel and GoogleDoc to the user’s mobile device.
- Manager Dashboard: These include Accounts Usage which enable the user to monitor the account usage within the company in very visual format. There are also the Edit Co-workers and Invite Co-workers functionalities.
- Contact and Messaging API: These include Texting which allows the user to send and receive text messages using the platform’s API. There are also the Contacts and Text-to-Join functionalities.
Signing Up to Join SendHub
SendHub makes signing up to use the platform a very easy experience for an intending user. All that is needed is to first get to the homepage at SendHub.com then locate the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top-right side of the page. Clicking on this button will open the signup page where there are three required fields in the sign-up form. After filling in the Full Name, Cell Phone Number and Password, click ‘Sign Up For Free. Alternatively, click the ‘Sign Up With Google’ button to use Google account to sign in.
Costs of Using SendHub
SendHub pricing plans are as follows:
- Basic: This plan is free and renews monthly. Users have 30 voice minutes, 100 text messages, 3 Groups of 50 as well as unlimited calls and texts to SendHub numbers.
- Plus: This plan costs $25/month or $250 annually per line. Users have unlimited calls, 2,000 text messages, 25 Groups of 200 as well as unlimited calls and texts to SendHub numbers.
- Pro: This plan costs $50/month or $500 annually per line. Users have unlimited calls, 4,000 text messages, 100 Groups of 1,000, shortcode access as well as unlimited calls and texts to SendHub numbers.
- Premium: This plan costs $150/month or $1,500 annually per line. Users have unlimited calls, 10,000 text messages, unlimited Groups, shortcode access as well as unlimited calls and texts to SendHub numbers.