Design Great Online Surveys Using QuestionPro
Found In: Surveys
Today’s customers are far more difficult to understand than ever. In years past, it was easier to forecast what customers want but today, customer have more information than ever. The increase in the amount of information accessible by a customer has made them far more difficult to please as they can lose interest to other service providers or products just for a few dollars price difference. As more service enter the market with disruptive models, costs are dropping and flexible pricing plans are rapidly becoming the norm. The effect of the foregoing is that switching costs are becoming non-existent thus making it very easy for customers to abandon provider after just one trial. The need to understand their customers has never been more important now for enterprises and brands. The difficulty however presents itself in the inability to easily create the kind of surveys that resonate well with the respondents thus being capable of getting responses that can be translated into actionable data. Actionable data is that upon which an organization or business can effectively act and make well-informed decisions.
QuestionPro is a leading online survey platform that has a global reputation, having served the survey needs of world-class organizations and brands. QuestionPro provides the very best tools for customers to not only collect data, but also conduct in-depth analysis of the data. The platform combines a wide array of enhanced features which make it possible for users to poll, conduct tablet-based mobile research as well as data visualization. QuestionPro’s surveys are professionally prepared and suited for use in a variety of environments. The platform’s excellent performance has not only earned it accolades, it has also earned it top-tier clients including but not limited to Toyota, Stanford University, Hyatt, Siemens, Samsung, US Postal Service and Microsoft. In fact, the number of user recorded on the QuestionPro platform has crossed the 2 million mark and that entire number of people cannot be wrong.
There is a lot of emphasis on simplicity of use when creating surveys on the QuestionPro platform. Basically, there are three key steps in the process and these include:
- Create Surveys: The platform enables users to very quickly create their own surveys using templates provided, starting one from scratch or even uploading a prepared survey from another application such as MS Word. Customization with the users’preferred colors to match brand or theme is also enabled in addition to more than 30 question types.
- Collect Responses: QuestionPro provides users with a variety of methods for reaching their respondents and these may be via the platform’s email system, pop-ups on websites, social media posts, via mobile devices and when there is no Wifi, the Android or iOS mobile App serves the purpose effectively.
- Analyze Results: After collecting responses, the information collected must be analyzed in order to be used appropriately. QuestionPro provides a diverse range of reporting tools which include trend analysis, segmentation, pivot tables as well as text analytics. Users are also allowed to export data into other formats including CSV, Excel and SPSS. Visualization techniques such as infographics is also enabled.
Features of QuestionPro
QuestionPro packs a lot of excellent features that make using the platform a rewarding experience. These include the following:
- Extensive Reach: QuestionPro has enabled the platform to help users reach their respondents various means thus creating redundancies and increasing response rates. Some of these methods include email, mobile and tablet devices, social networks, embedded widgets in websites as well as exit surveys among others.
- 24-Hour Global Support: The platform offers users support that is available to them round the clock via different channels including email, phone, help files and live training webinars.
- Excellent Questions Framework: In order to ensure that respondents are guided to provide the right responses, QuestionPro provides more than 30 different question types and a pre-written question library in addition to image and video support and multiple languages.
- Sophisticated Logic: QuestionPro incorporates a number of survey logic including text piping, skip logic, looping and randomization, show/hide logic among others.
- Integration: QuestionPro allows integration with a wide variety of application that make the survey and analysis experience a better one.
Signing Up to Use QuestionPro
Signing up to use QuestionPro is a very simple process and hardly wastes any time at all. All it requires is to navigate to the homepage at QuestionPro.com. At the top-right side of the page, click on the ‘Free Account’ button and it opens the sign-up page where a simple two-field form is presented. Enter the details required (Email and Password) then check the small box beneath to indicate agreement with the platform’s terms of service. Click the ‘Sign Up’ button. Note, you can also sign in using your Google, LinkedIn or Facebook accounts.
Costs of Using QuestionPro
QuestionPro has 1 FREE plan and three paid subscription plans. These include the following:
- Free: This plan is totally free of charge and permits unlimited surveys and polls as well as 100 responses/survey. Other features include extensive editable survey library, social sharing/embedding, realtime report and data tools, mobile and web optimization.
- Professional: This costs $12/month. Features available include standard question types, survey templates and question library, professionally designed survey themes, distribution via email, QR Code, blog and website, respondent tracking and statistics, realtime reports, mobile compatible surveys, social network integration, polls, email support, priority email support.
- Corporate: This costs $75/month. Features available include standard question types, survey templates and question library, professionally designed survey themes, distribution via email, QR Code, blog and website, respondent tracking and statistics, realtime reports, mobile compatible surveys, social network integration, polls, email support, priority email support, multilingual survey, SSL secured surveys, advanced filtering and segmentation, downloadable reports, live chat with experts among some others.
- Team Edition: This is negotiated wit the platform. Features available include standard question types, survey templates and question library, professionally designed survey themes, distribution via email, QR Code, blog and website, respondent tracking and statistics, realtime reports, mobile compatible surveys, social network integration, polls, email support, priority email support, multilingual survey, SSL secured surveys, advanced filtering and segmentation, downloadable reports, live chat with experts, dedicated account manager, white label license, full API support, custom domain name among others.