Email Newsletter Design and Marketing With MailerLite
Found In: Email
Small Business owners typically have one singular challenge; attracting customers and then keeping them. Of course, getting your business online in this age is a sine qua non for getting ahead of your competition (assuming they have not already beaten you to it!) but then, getting online is just a part of the story. Marketing effectively to your target market entails using the right channels including email and email marketing requires a level of expertise which the average Small Business owner does not possess. Actually, email marketing has now been fully integrated with technology such that it may be automated and provide deep insights to the small business owner.
MailerLite is an Email Marketing service provider with a difference; provision of superior quality service at a costs easily affordable by small business owners. MailerLite simply takes the hassles out of email marketing and makes life a whole lot easier for subscribers. Imagine being able to design email newsletters with just a few clicks even when you have zero skills in coding or design. Imagine being able to create a visually attractive newsletter that will catch the eye of the reader and ensure that the message is well delivered. That is exactly what MailerLite provides for small business owners who subscribe to use its services.
How to Sign Up to Use MailerLite
MailerLite certainly boasts of making it easy for you to sign up on its platform and to prove it means this, you are pointedly told that all you need is 5 seconds to sign up. It is a scaled-down process as you do not require a credit card to sign up. Once you sign up, you get a 30-Day free trial to test-drive the service and MailerLite assures you that most of its most ardent users today once used the free trial offer. So, all you need to do is navigate to the homepage at MailerLite.com and at the top right corner of the page, you will find the ‘Sign Up’ button. Click the button to go to the Sign Up page where you will be presented with a very simply form containing just three fields requiring your Company/Organization Name, Your Email as well as your selected Password. Once you fill in the required information, you can complete the process by clicking the ‘Create My Account’ button just beneath the form. Five seconds is all you need, like MailerLite promised and you are signed up to enjoy all its features for the next 30 days at absolutely no charge!
Features of MailerLite
MailerLite has a delightful set of features that stands it out when compared to other similar services, hence the ardent following the service has among small business owners. These services include the following:
- Drag and Drop Newsletter Editor: You do not require graphic design skills to build newsletters when you subscribe to MailerLite. All you need is a good eye for fine designs then you simply pick the graphic content you wish from the options provided and drop where exactly you wish it to be on the newsletter. Simply drag and drop the components as you wish. It is that simple to design a newsletter with MailerLite using its Newsletter Editor feature.
- Subscriber Management: Managing subscribers on your email list is a big headache for most small business owners but with MailerLite, that headache just goes away when you upload your subscriber list to the platform. Metrics such as unsubscribe and bounce rates are determined and the results handed to you. You have nothing to worry about.
- Send Email Newsletters: Sending your email newsletters has never been easier or faster. MailerLite allows you to send your email newsletter instantly or schedule for later. MailerLite email servers are swift and reliable as well as assuring you of high deliverability rates. In other words, you can rest assured that your email newsletters will be received as and when due by your subscribers.
- Newsletter Results Tracking: Tracking is one of the most critical aspects of email marketing and for you to ensure that you get reliable data, your service provider must be able to effectively monitor subscriber activity. MailerLite provides you with a high-level of assurance that reliable statistics relating to key metrics such as Open Rates, Click Rates, Unsubscribe Rates, Spam Complaints, Bounce Rates, Link Activity, Reading Environment among many others are well tracked and made available to you.
- Webforms: You need to have forms on your website to enable your website visitors sign up for your newsletter. MailerLite allows you to design these sign-up forms easily and even customize to fit your brand and style using its Webform Builder.
- Email Autoresponders: MailerLite also allows you to create automated email messages and schedule them to match the occasion and these include birthday greetings and other date-based campaigns.
Costs of Using MailerLite
MailerLite has designed its service to accommodate the needs of small business owners in many ways including costs. They realize that small businesses are particular about cost-savings and for that reason, have tailored the service to suit their pockets. MailerLite has five distinct price packages and these include the following:
- $99/Year: This package is for Users who have between 0 – 10,000 subscribers. They are also guaranteed an unlimited number of emails.
- $198/Year: This package is for Users who have between 10,001 – 20,000 subscribers. They are also guaranteed an unlimited number of emails.
- $297/Year: This package is for Users who have between 20,001 – 30,000 subscribers. They are also guaranteed an unlimited number of emails.
- $396/Year: This package is for Users who have between 30,001 – 40,000 subscribers. They are also guaranteed an unlimited number of emails.
- $495/Year: This package is for Users who have between 40,001 – 50,000 subscribers. They are also guaranteed an unlimited number of emails.
The above price packages do not include the 30 Day FREE trial. All new Users are entitled to the FREE trial to assess the quality of service. Additionally, MailerLite has flexible pricing package for Users who have more than 50,000 subscribers but the price is arranged directly with the company so Users are requested to make contact for further discussion.