Lifebooker Site Review
Found In: Health
Lifebooker is a unique take on online beauty and health and is set up so as to offer customers a way to access appointment booking services online. The company was founded in 2006 by Dana Reichman and Andrew Unger and is based in Brooklyn, New York. The company works with salon and spa businesses and gives them a way to reach customers and sell overstock and excess inventory at a discounted price. Membership to the site is free for users and Lifebooker charges businesses on performance based system for use of the site. The site was named one of Business Insider’s Top 100 Most Valuable Startups in 2011 and was recognized as a PC Magazine Top 100 Website of 2013.
Services for Users
Lifebooker allows members who sign up on the site have access to search features that allow them to find and book beauty and health services. You are able to search on a number of criteria such as time, dates, service, location, ratings, and price range. Once an appointment is booked the sale price is applied and the company offering the service or product is notified and there is no need to coupons, codes, or paperwork. Members can also receive credit towards the site with special offers, surveys, and reviews. The site currently has over 75,000 ratings and reviews and features hundreds of salons and spa offers in a number of big cities. The site also offers “Lifebooker Loot,” daily deals sent via e-mail. The major cities featured on the site include New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle, Washington DC, and San Diego.
Services for Businesses
Lifebooker provides a number of benefits and perks to salon, spas, and other health-related businesses who list deals and sales with the site. They offer great customer connection and profit increases with their unique real-time appointment management system. Participating service providers have complete access to calendars and schedules so they can see what space is available when to do their own marketing and appointment filling. The Lifebooker system can blend with the provider’s system so the two are always in sync and updating each other. Business clients have access to several helpful tools as well. Calendar Management helps businesses with creating, changing, canceling, and confirming appointments. Service Management allows businesses to manage and assigning practitioners, set prices on products and services, and adjust discounts and deals. Advertising options are also available to help with performance marketing, email communications, and customer contacts.
Signing Up With Lifebooker
Lifebooker is a unique site because you can still search and find all the deals and discounts you want with no registration needed. You only need an account to purchase deals and to sign up for the email notices for daily loot deals. If you want to list your facility with Lifebooker, there is a simple sign up process involved. You will be asked basic information and will need to create a user name password and email account. You will also be asked questions about the facility and the deals and products you are going to be offering so customers and visitors can find the deals you offer and what it will cost them and where the deal is located. It is super simple and easy to get started with Lifebooker whether you are customer or a business!
One interesting feature of the site is something known as Lifebooker Loot. As with most special features of a goods and services site, there are some common questions and answers visitors ask. To this end, the site has a very informative Q and A section dealing with Lifebooker Loot:
- What is Lifebooker Loot?- This future brings customers amazing deals on the best goods and services in a target city. If you like the Loot, purchase it, and then redeem it when you are ready to take advantage of the deal.
- Does the general Lifebooker account work for getting loot? A Lifebooker account and a Lifebooker Loot account are exactly the same and you do not need separate accounts to find and use loot.
- I purchased a Lifebooker Loot, how do I use it? Once you’ve purchased a Loot, you will receive and email containing a link that you will use to print your Loot certificate. Your certificate will explain how to redeem the loot and what terms and conditions the business as put on your loot.
- Do I need to use my Loot the same day that I buy it? No. You may use your Loot anytime, as long as it has not expired.
- Can I buy Loot as a gift for someone else? Lifebooker Loot makes a wonderful gift and it is super easy to give. Simply buy the loot as you normally would and then give the certificate to whoever you want to.
- What if the business associated with my Loot closes down before I redeem it? If this unfortunate event happens to you, the Lifebooker team will make sure you get your money back if the business shuts down.
Final Thoughts on Lifebooker
Lifebooker is a unique take on online beauty and health and is set up so as to offer customers a way to access appointment booking services online. Lifebooker allows members who sign up on the site have access to search features that allow them to find and book beauty and health services. You are able to search on a number of criteria such as time, dates, service, location, ratings, and price range. Lifebooker provides a number of benefits and perks to salon, spas, and other health-related businesses who list deals and sales with the site. They offer great customer connection and profit increases with their unique real-time appointment management system. If you are looking for great gift ideas for yourself or someone special, then this is the site you need to check out and bookmark. There is a deal for everyone who like the salon and spa treatment.