Sharing Text and Images Using Justpaste.it
Found In: Social Networks
If you are one of the millions of social media users, especially on Twitter, you may feel somewhat constricted by the 140 character limit. Of course, Twitter is unique on the only social web as a channel that encourages brevity but sometimes, there might be the need to make a lengthy statement and 140 characters may not suffice. You could allow your message get chopped off and rendered incoherent or you could rely on a service that allows you fully state your message. If you have ever been in this position (as most people have), JustPaste.It is the perfect answer to your predicament. This is a simple yet powerful online platform that allows you to share text and images, even videos, codes and formulas with your friends and contacts online.
Just imagine being able to instantly paste all the text you wish into a box on an online platform and embed various media within it the share with just about anybody. That is exactly what you can achieve when using JustPaste.It. Not only can you edit text, you can also edit HTML to make the output just the way you want it to be. Accessing this site is a great experience, not just on a PC but also on a tablet and mobile devices, thanks to its responsive design.
Signing Up For an Account on JustPaste.It
Unlike many online platforms and services that seek to get your details, JustPaste.It dows not even ask for a single detail from you. All you need to do is get to the homepage at JustPaste.it and start enjoying the service. Upon getting to the homepage, you will be greeted with a simple interface that invites you to start pasting text and media then sharing immediately. No hassles and no stress. It is very SIMPLE to start using.
Costs of Using JustPaste.It
Using JustPaste.It, is completely FREE of any charges and in addition, your contact details are not solicited. There are no buttons to click and certainly no pricing plans to pore over. None of all that regular and almost confusing stuff that sometimes scares users. Just start pasting and sharing immediately to your heart’s content.
Features of JustPaste.It
JustPaste.It boasts of very decent features inspite of its simplicity of use. These features have been specially created to make user experience a breeze. Here are some of these features:
- Text Editor: This enables you to paste text copied from other sources e.g. Word processors or webpages. When you do this, the text editor feature automatically preserves the original formatting and images the copied text contains.
- Embed Media: This feature allows you to add various kinds of photos and even videos to your notes. If you prefer to copy and paste the images directly, it also works perfectly but if not, there is an ‘Upload images’ function that allows you to add images without hassles. Embedding videos is also easy as you only have to paste the link to the video between the video marks, e.g. .
- Shortlink: This allows you to send links to your text that do not look too lengthy. The jpst.it short URL not only conserves characters on channels like Twitter, it also has a nice look to it.
- Insert Mathematical Formulas and Codes: For people who use mathematical formulas, adding them to notes on JustPaste.It is very easy. All it takes is to place the formula, using the LaTeX, e.g. [tex]e=mc2[/tex]. Codes are also easy to add and all it takes is to place it between [code] tags, e.g., [code]if top=secret[/code]. The code will be highlighted in the output text.
- Webcrawler Protection: The encrypt marks are used to protect the text or any link you insert from webcrawlers if you so wish. Doing this is very simple too; just place the link you wish to protect within the marks, e.g, [encrypt]www.NoOneKnows.com[/encrypt].
- Import Directly From Word Processor: The import function provided by JustPaste.It allows you to import text prepared in MS Word, MS Works, Open Office as well as PDF while still preserving the original formatting.
- Download Format: The notes you have prepared using JustPaste.It can be downloaded in PDF format.
How JustPaste.It Works
Using JustPaste.It is very easy and all you need to do as a first step is to navigate to the homepage at JustPaste.It. Next, you have to type in your message into the text/HTML editor provided right there on the homepage. You may however, wish to use text already existing in a document. On the right side of the page, there is a button that allows you to import and you just have to click the button, select the location and file then upload into the editor.
If you wish to upload any graphics into the editor, you can also use the ‘Upload Photos’ button on the right side of the page to select and upload the photos. Embedding videos is also easy as earlier explained. Simply place the link to the video between the video marks; . Additionally, if you have mathematical formulas and codes to add, simple place them between the respective marks; [tex] [/tex] for formulas and [code] [/code] for codes respectively. When you have finished adding the content to the editor, you can simply click the ‘Publish’ button at the bottom of the page to get your note published. Of course, you need to forward your note to friends a and followers on various channels but first, you need a link to send to them. On the right side of the page, you have a Custom Page Name function and all you need to enter in the name you desire for your note.
You can view the most popular and latest notes published on JustPaste.It by clicking on the ‘Popular Notes’ button at the top right side of the homepage. This will take you to the page where you can browse published notes by recency as well as popularity.