Getting The Scoop on Local Places With Judy’s Book
Found In: Location-based services
Have you ever wondered about some places in your town and other cities? How to get around, where to go and places not to even bother visiting? What to do in a city and what really makes some places tick, why some place suck while others simple rock?
Most people would just wish they had someone to tell them all they need to know to make decisions regarding shopping, entertainment and even sightseeing among others. This is what Judy’s Book is all about; providing you with the kind of information with which you can plan how to spend your time and money. It is a social search tool with which you can get the information you need about places in your locality and other localities. Read reviews written by people just like you about places and businesses they have knowledge of.
Judy’s Book has become one of the most respected destinations where friends and neighbors, even if in the virtual sense, find and share great places to do popular activities such as shopping. One of the most important attributes for which Judy’s Book has come to be known is TRUST. The emphasis on this website remain true to its original vision; family, moms and social search.
Given its wide reach and respect by its audience, Judy’s Book also offers businesses the opportunity to showcase their offerings on the website.
How to Sign Up to Use Judy’s Book
Signing up to start using Judy’s Book is deliberately designed to be an easy process that will present the prospective no hassles. The first step would be to access the Judy’s Book website which is at Judy’s Book.com. Type the address into the address bar on your browser or simply copy and paste it into the same address bar. Any of the two ways will take you to the website. At the top right hand side of the page, you will see the ‘Sign-Up’ link and beside it, a ‘Connect With Facebook’ button. Clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ link will take you to the ‘Sign Up’ page where you simply provide information to fill five fields including the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Email Address
After filling the required fields, you have to state that you are over the age of 13 and have read and understood the terms and condition of the Judy’s Book by ticking the box provided for that purpose. If you would like to receive alerts regarding sales and coupons in your area, you can also indicate by ticking the next box before typing in the security code then hitting the NEXT button to continue. You will be prompted to search for friends using your webmail but these steps are not compulsory. Feel free to skip them if you wish.
If you wish to connect using your Facebook account, simply click on the Facebook link mentioned above and a small window pops up to prompting you to log into your Facebook account to use Judy’s Book. Simply follow the prompt and complete the connection.
Reasons Why Judy’s Book is in High Demand
Judy’s Book has grown phenomenally hence its amazing popularity. As it grows, its popularity widens even more. For example, there are over 4.5 million reviews on the website already. This presents users, both existing and prospective, an awesome trove to rely on in making decisions. Judy’s Book also boasts of more than 11 million listings for US place and businesses so it is not surprising that the website has a monthly page view in excess of 1 million.
Moms are a very important part of the Judy’s Book constituency so that about 68% of its 450,000 members are women and a majority of these are moms.
How To Start Using Judy’s Book For Business Owners
While usage of the Judy’s Book website is FREE for consumers, business owners looking to leverage its wide reach to engage existing and potential customers need to register an account specifically for that purpose with paid subscription which will give them access to many enhanced features which will boost their viewings and listings.
Costs Involved in Using Judy’s Book
There are two standard pricing models on Judy’s Book; monthly and annual. The former is calculated based on a monthly payment while the latter is paid as a lump sum for 12 months. Resultantly, the monthly pricing model is slightly higher. For business owners, the fees applicable in registering a subscription are as follows:
- Basic: This costs $29.99 per month while the annual rate is $239 which translates to $19.92/month. Subscribers are entitled to 5 profile photos, 5 service areas and a single List and Claim Multiple Locations. There are unlimited instant anytime updates – owner dashboard and a host of other features such as offers and coupons, owner message, mobile website and link to your website.
- Pro: This costs $99.99 per month while the annual rate is $959 which translates to $79.92/month. Subscribers are entitled to 10 profile photos, 20 service areas and 5 List and Claim Multiple Locations. There are unlimited instant anytime updates – owner dashboard and a host of other features such as offers and coupons, owner message, mobile website and link to your website. Pro accounts also have taglines, keywords, social media marketing as well as profile video.
Benefits of Using Judy’s Book
The benefits of using Judy’s Book for consumers and businesses are quite significant and include the following:
- Avoid patronizing services or products that lack good customer support or culture
- Gauge a brand’s merits based on the amount of positive reviews it has received
- Share amazing customer experiences with friends and family
- Great opportunity for Search Engine Optimization
- Great control over the brand’s online image
- Opportunities for partnership syndication
- Adequate social media marketing opportunities