Improve Your Customer Support By Using HappyFox
Found In: Customer support
One of the most consistent complaints easily observed among shoppers who patronize online services as well as regular businesses relates to customer service. Support from many online businesses simply tend to be very bad, and in some cases, completely woeful. It is hardly surprising therefore, to read scathing comments on comparison sites and review platforms about the inability of businesses to resolve their customer complaints. The fact is, the average customer today is not easy to deal with; s/he is quite knowledgeable and has typically used the internet to carry out a decent amount of research. They know their onions and do not wish to be told otherwise. The best approach is to have a system in place that can swiftly attend to their complaints and resolve them with finality. Businesses need customers but if their customers are unhappy, they can always walk across the street into the rival’s office to get better treatment. Sometimes, they even do that just for the fun of it and this only highlights the necessity of keeping them happy and attending to their complaints promptly and properly.
However, attending to customers promptly and properly is a function of how well-equipped the customer support agents of the business are. If they lack the right tools to collaborate effectively, seek and get the right answers or proper channels of escalation, the issues will remain unresolved, customers will suffer and business will lose. So, it actually boils down to ensuring that support agents receive the right tools. While there are many online platforms for this purpose, any forward-looking business which has the goal of serving customers with outstanding customer support must look for a platform such as HappyFox which has garnered a reputation for extraordinary performance.
HappyFox is a helpdesk software and customer support solution that enables businesses to seamlessly bring their email, phone, web and chat requests into one central pool by converting all into trouble tickets and organizing them effectively and efficiently. Instead of the typical chaotic environment that characterizes a customer support helpdesk, HappyFox streamlines the entire process and makes work easier for the support agents while keeping customers happy. It provides a very robust support ticket system, knowledge base that enables effective self-service as well as provisioning of a community forum to help customers. HappyFox ensures that businesses are able to deploy their helpdesk in a matter of days instead of waiting for lengthy periods which could be detrimental to the business. The platform offers prospective users a free demo in order for them to assess its fit for their purpose. Current enterprises using the platform with glowing testimonials include Metroland Media, Kindling, Hult International Business School, AndiSites, PDG + Creative, Sennheiser. It says a lot of HappyFox for a satisfied customer to state that 200+ sites are currently being supported with just 3 staff. According to another pleased customer, it has achieved 95% resolution of support tickets in just 2 hours. Not only are HappyFox’s customers happy, their own customers are also very happy.
Signing Up to Use HappyFox
Signing up to use HappyFox is very simple and devoid of needless hoops. An added incentive is the fact that it comes with a full-feature 30 days trial period. However, to sign up, you need to fill out a very simple form but to get there, you must get the homepage and click on the ‘Free Trial’ button located at the top right side of the page. Alternatively, click on the ‘Get Started For Free’ button located right in the middle upper section of the page. This will open the signup page containing the form which six fields with the following details required:
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Number of Support Staff
- Phone Number
- Account Name
Once these details are provided, you may click the ‘Start Your Free Trial’ button beneath the form.
Costs of Using HappyFox
First, HappyFox allows intending users to enjoy a 30-day free trial period on any of their subscription plans. The pricing is also based on both monthly and annual models with the annual plans offering a minimum discount of 25%. The subscription plans are as follows:
- Mighty: This is referred to as a fully loaded enterprise package and it costs $39/staff/month OR $29/staff/month for annual package. It comes with unlimited tickets and ticket categories, storage space of 50GB, contacts importing, agent collision, SLA management, self-service and internal knowledge base, community forums, dashboard, ticket filters, advanced analytics, ticket life cycle reports, scheduled reports, role-based security, single sign-on (SSO), phone and email support, customization, integrations covering Facebook, CRM, phone, invoicing, survey, webhooks, eCommerce and screencast, API professional support and much more.
- Popular: This is referred to as a power-packed small business plan and it costs $29/staff/month OR $19/staff/month for annual package. It comes with 10 tickets and ticket categories, storage space of 25GB, contacts importing, agent collision, self-service and internal knowledge base, community forums, dashboard, ticket filters, advanced analytics, ticket life cycle reports, role-based security, email support, customization, integrations covering Facebook, CRM, phone, invoicing, survey among others.
- Young: This is referred to as a power-packed small business plan and it costs $14/staff/month OR $9/staff/month for annual package. It comes with 1 tickets and ticket categories, storage space of 2GB, self-service and internal knowledge base, dashboard, role-based security and email support
Features of HappyFox
HappyFox has several features which are specially designed to provide great benefits to the users. Some of these benefits include the following:
- Cloud-based: Users can access the platform and their data from any location as the platform is cloud-based.
- Mobile: The platform may be used on your mobile devices and not limited to a desktop PC.
- Multilingual: HappyFox is able to serve users in 35 languages worldwide. This is because of its multilingual functionality.
- Customisable: Users can customize HappyFox in order to give it a look and feel f their brand.
- Secure: The data is protected with world-class data security system.