Interact With Your Website Customers Using ClickDesk
Found In: Customer support
As the growth of businesses continues on the web, the novelty of being online reduces and with it, the competitive advantage offered by merely having a website. Customer service demands are increasingly becoming one of the major competitive advantages offered by businesses on the internet and the fact is, many businesses are failing in this regard. Inability to respond to customers’ inquiries and complaints, professionally and in a timely manner will be a huge setback for many businesses. In order to achieve the demands of online customer service/support, many companies purchase software which have to be installed, trainings conducted and heavy expenses incurred on maintenance. Alternatively, companies can leverage the offerings of ClickDesk, a powerful online service that allows online businesses to communicate with their customers while increasing sales and conversions.
ClickDesk is a live support application which is cloud-based and built to integrate seamlessly with the business’ already existing set-up without having to go through the pains of fresh installation. ClickDesk enables companies to offer live-chat customer support to their website visitors using their regular Instant Messengers such as Skype, GTalk, Yahoo! etc. By combining Live-chat, HelpDesk, Voice and Social features, ClickDesk empowers online businesses to connect with their customers in multiple ways.
Signing Up to Use ClickDesk
ClickDesk requires users to register in order to access its services but the sign up process is made as easy as possible and certainly does not constitute any hassles. First, any intending user has to get to the homepage at ClickDesk.com. There are multiple Call-To-Action buttons available by which an intending user may navigate to the registration page. At the top right corner of the homepage, there is the ‘Get Started’ button while just at eye-level, there is another button inviting anyone to try the service for free. Clicking on any of these buttons will take the person to the registration page where a simple form is presented. The form contains only three fields including:
- Email Address (User ID)
Simply fill in the requested details and click the box directly under the form to indicate your agreement with the ClickDesk Terms of Service. The process is completed by clicking on the ‘Register’ button under the form. ClickDesk also provides a social-registration alternative, allowing the use of Google or Yahoo! for registering on the platform. All that is required is for the intending user to click on the Google or Yahoo! button provided on the registration form. This will open a Sign-In page on the Google or Yahoo! site requesting that the user sign in to complete the process. Basic disclosure such as the amount of information that ClickDesk will be allowed to access, will be shown to the user after which the process may be completed by clicking the necessary button to accept.
Costs of Using ClickDesk
ClickDesk pricing fall under two broad categories; Small Office Home office (SOHO) and Team. There are three broad pricing plans which are Monthly, Annual(15% discount) and Biannual(33% discount). Under each pricing plans, there are three subscription packages; FREE, Lite and Pro. The following pricing applies to SOHO Users:
- Free: This is free to use and accommodates only one Agent. HelpDesk ticketing is allowed in addition to Voice Chat.
- Lite: This costs $14.99/month, $12.99 annually and $9.99 biannually. It allows the user unlimited chats. It integrates with Skype IM and allows for widget customization. It provides chat transfer and Groups features and guarantees 99.5% uptime in addition to SSL security.
- Pro: This costs $24.99/month, $21.99 annually and $16.99 biannually. Features include chat conferencing, video chat, reports and history. It allows for CRM integration and provides a robust API. Users enjoy 99.5% uptime in addition to SSL security.
The following plans apply to Team Users:
- Professional: This costs $44.99 per month, $38.99 annually and $29.99 biannually. It accommodates 4 agents and allows for CRM integrations as well as access to the ClickDesk API. Features include unlimited chats, two-way voice and video, chat transfer and groups as well as basic analytics.
- Growing Business: This costs $124.99 per month, $106.99 annually and $83.99 biannually. It accommodates 8 agents and allows for CRM integrations as well as access to the ClickDesk API. Features include unlimited chats, two-way voice and video, chat transfer and groups as well as advanced analytics in addition to chat conferencing, priority levels and custom branding.
- Enterprise: This costs $344.99 per month, $297.99 and $233.99 biannually. It accommodates 15 agents and allows for CRM integrations as well as access to the ClickDesk API. Features include unlimited chats, two-way voice and video, chat transfer and groups as well as advanced analytics in addition to chat conferencing, priority levels, custom branding, agent training and phone support.
Benefits of Using ClickDesk
ClickDesk users have the unique advantage of enjoying tremendous benefits when using the platform. These include:
- Value-Added: The platform is a delightful combination of several channels and this includes Video Chat, Live Chat, Helpdesk as well a Social toolbar. This multi-channel combination enables as many tickets as possible to be accommodated with high resolution capabilities.
Visitor Activity: The platform enables users to view visitor activity via its web chat panel which displays some some simple yet important information about the visitor such as location, web browser and referrer among others.
- Multi-platform: Users can enjoy the features of ClickDesk on any any device as it is designed and built for compatibility with multiple platforms. It can be used on desktops, laptops, mobile and tablets. This enables users to receive calls and chats anytime and anywhere.
- Uptime: The platform proudly boasts of its impressive uptime of 99.95% which is the best in the industry. This is due the infrastructure upon which it was built; Google App Engine which is hosted on Amazon Cloud with multiple redundancies in Ireland and Singapore.
- Moneyback Guarantee: ClickDesk offers its users a 30-day money-back guarantee as proof of its excellent services and conviction of customer satisfaction.