Monitor Sales & Pipeline Opportunities With Capsule CRM
Found In: Business
Finding a Customer Relationship Management software that has the right features to match the needs of a business is typically difficult. Companies sometimes build CRM solutions from ground up, just to ensure that it captures all their requirements but even that is hardly an option for a vast majority of businesses due to the cost as well as other inhibiting factors. Smart businesses have however, turned to Capsule CRM as a robust and versatile CRM solution that understands precisely what businesses need and offers prices that are unmatched.
Capsule CRM is a result of a passion to find the right solution that will neither be too simplistic nor too complicated for the average employee. There is no point at all in having a CRM solution that lacks the ability to help businesses stay organized. Capsule CRM is a CRM solution that enables enterprises to perform well in the contemporary business landscape, by ensuring that they gain deep knowledge of their customers, build and maintain viable relationships with them. Capsule CRM also enables companies maximize sales opportunities without putting the users under undue stress of making overwhelming data entry. This solution has thus grown to become one of the most admired and patronized solutions worldwide.
Capsule CRM has multi-platform capabilities and can therefore be used on mobile as well as PC. It also has versions for iOS and Android as well as Blackberry.
How To Sign Up To Use Capsule CRM
Capsule CRM has made the sign up process as simplified as possible for users. Typically, signing up to use the solution requires navigating to the website. On the homepage, locate the ‘Sign Up & Pricing’ button at the top left side of the page and click on it. You will be redirected to the Sign Up page where the price packages are presented with the invitation to sign up by clicking on the Sign Up button beneath your preferred package.
By clicking on the Sign Up button, you will be presented with a sign up form with fields for required information. The required fields are as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Sign Up Code (if any)
- Site Address (like a subdomain on capsulecrm.com)
You would be required to enter your credit card details but you will not be billed during the free trial period.
Costs of Using Capsule CRM
Using Capsule CRM first, requires that you sign up on the website. The billing model is however, very simple and pain-free for users. There are two packages; Professional and Free. Both packages are based on the pay-as-you-go model, meaning you can cancel anytime you wish to do so. You may also upgrade from Free to Professional or downgrade from Professional to Free at anytime too. Additionally, even though you are required to enter your credit card details while signing up for the package, you will not be billed until the 30 day free trial period is over and you have either not canceled or downgraded to the Free package. Here is a breakdown of both subscription plans:
- Free: This plan comes at no costs at all to the user. It accommodates a maximum of two users and has a 10MB storage limit. It permits unlimited opportunities and cases and up to 250 contacts.
- Professional: This plan costs $12/month per user. There is no limit on the number of users accommodated on this plan as each user is is paying. It also has a 2GB storage limit allocated per user. It permits unlimited opportunities and cases and up to 50,000 contacts. There are opportunities for integration with renowned online applications including Xero, Wufoo, MailChimp, FreshBooks among others.
Features And Benefits of Capsule CRM
Capsule CRM has a lot of amazing features specially designed to suit and satisfy the needs of companies who really desire to make the best possible use of their customer base. One of the great attributes of the Capsule CRM solution is its simplicity of use and emphasis on user-friendliness. Here are a few of those features:
- 360 View of Contacts: Capsule CRM enables you to quickly have a complete picture of each contact. This is a very important feature as it helps you easily keep track of each company, individual and organization you may be dealing with. No need to dig in too deep to look for details as you only have to glance in order to grasp an overall picture. You can import contacts from your Outlook account and Gmail and also categorize contacts using tags you create and designate. Capsule CRM allows you to make notes relating to any ongoing conversations and relevant information about the contact. You can easily track the communications between you and your contacts by sending emails directly from any email client into Capsule CRM and even attach documents related to a particular contact including proposals and agreements among others.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Capsule CRM permits you to collaborate without hassles with colleagues, get swift overview of opportunities via the sales dashboard. You can also track each sales opportunity thus making is easy to see the point which each it has reached.
- Task Creation and Management: You can easily create tasks which you intend to accomplish and follow-up on those them in Capsule CRM. If you create tasks such as phone calls, appointments and meeting, you can also link them with specific contacts and even share those tasks with colleagues.
- Colors and Branding: You can make Capsule CRM fit your company even more by customizing it to suit your brand. Use your company colors and logo to give a look and feel of your internal environment.
- Efficient Contact Management: Using lists is one of the most effective and efficient ways of managing contacts in Capsule CRM. You can use various criteria that you deem appropriate to filter your contacts in order to create a list. These could be according to city, tags or custom fields.